My Web design approach is based on simplicity. I believe that pages should be
artistically designed, but simple in format for easy user understanding, and
with a navigation approach that is consistent throughout the site. I avoid
the complex multi-column pages you see so often on commercial sites; they are
slow to load and difficult to navigate. The sample sites listed below show
you what some of my sites look like.
I also believe in working closely with my customers during the site planning and design period. During design, I will provide a prototype of the site that you can view privately online to see the pages as they are completed. You can comment or suggest changes at any time, and I will work with you to resolve your concerns long before the whole site is finished.
The simplicity approach does not preclude having many features, such as:
- Navigation--simple, but powerful
- Multimedia content: text, graphics, photos, sound, video
- Password-protected private areas
- Client feedback pages
- Client log-in when needed
- Template-based pages
- E-commerce for selling and collection payment via your Web site.
- Site search
- Multiple site windows
- Built-in site maintenance pages accessible only by site owner
Examples of Web sites designed by me (click an icon to see the full site)
If you are interested in a Web design project, please contact me.